Monday, September 1, 2008

insomnia

Know what? I did not sleep at ALL last night. I was on bed from eleven o'clock... and i turned, and turned, waked around, had a shower.... it was a long night. I gave up trying to sleep at half past three and woke up. I did some add math questions.. and fed up when i couldn't find the answer... At five, I went to bed again and slept until eleven thirty... but.. I still got the panda curls on my face.. And I almost missed it.. When I climbed up of my bed at three and switched on the light, both my wrists were full with mosquito bites.. It is unusual to have mosquito bites on wrist.. moreover I was under the thick blanket.. What a day to spend my holiday....
It is just a casual case to wake up in an empty house.. and I ate the breakfast+lunch+snack meal at twelve.. let me see.. what did I ate today? 1 ice-cream, 1 mamee, 1 long corn, 2 red bean bun, 1/2 curry puff, 1/2 small ham chim peng... 1 lunch set rice, 1 packet of fruit, 1 dinner set rice... oopsi.. I ate too much when I am too boring... should change this habit for my own good...
How did I spend my 4-day holiday? With no tuition at all and no school at all, I spend it in a really wasteful way.. but also enjoyable if seen from another point of view (as a not pre-SPM candidates point of view..) HOHOHO... I finished the panda anime.. which I forgot what is its title.. I borrowed it from Karen long time ago before pra1 and it is really amazing I can wait until exam finish to finish watching it.. (notice that is is "finish watching" not "start watching".. of coz I had watch till halfway before I flunked my malay and history paper!!!) After all, this is not really a funny anime, so I am not intended to finish it at one go.. Hehe.. So, this movie only lasts me an hour or so.. and guess how did I spend the rest of the day?? OOOOOOOooooooppssss.... I am not a study freak or studious hermit that should be start revising for the second pra that is coming soon... (so great.. I hope that i am a study freak that love to study..) yayaya... I know I should be conscious that I flunked this time and should do well in pra 2.. but.. nananaana... rest 1st... dalala... I finished FRIENDS season 1 and few episode of season 2 today.. wahahaha.... 1 season 24 episodes... and I just watch non-stop today.. until my eyes cannot stand so I changed to post a post here.. I have not announced that I bought a new spectacles 2 days ago, haven't I? I think I have to change again in a short time.. talk about FRIENDS!!! i absolutely loved it.. yes.. I watched all 10 seasons before.. like 2 years ago../jan 2006-march 2006/ when I was hospitalized.. elaborate a bit here.. listening to the opening song of each episode reminds me about the nurses in the hospital.. the handsome guy who came into my next room one week before I learn to walk again... Tyla, the asthma girl who become my roommate during my last week there.. and a lot... I missed all of you.. even though I might not have left any markings in your life.. but I thanks all of you for being there when I was immobile..
I think it is just too easy for me to get out of topic.. I want to say.. I love Phoebe Buffay!!! I love her character totally!! I might be like her when I am with my friends.. Just that I am not that humerous and I am a bit more annoying and my thinking is just too difficult to be accepted by the others.. but.. yeah.. I love Phoebe.. and I am also anti- Ursula!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home