Friday, August 29, 2008

english

I have been reading Malaysian student's blog, and I find it rather difficult for me to understand their words.. They are from the same country as I am. They are still staying in the same country as I am. They went through the same education syllabus that I had gone through. but They are using perfect English.. They are same age as i am now.. or 1st year in university.. but their English is just way too good as compared to mine.. Almost every sentence has a word that I never seen before.. I felt desperate.. How should I make myself ready for college life after these few months?? I am really shocked, nervous, afraid, frightened and in despair.... I felt I will be slaughtered on my first day in college.. I wouldn't know what the professor are talking about, or be stunted there staring at every English-speakers wondering how to communicate with them. I am so not ready.. Maybe SPM is my first step.. but my life after that is just in a mess.. today is already 29 August and in 4 months time I will be out of my school.. I will miss it very much even if I had been through little school activities that left a cheerful mark .. I don't want to talk about my school life now.. so that's all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home