Administration of self- values
It has been a long time from my last post. I think it is time for me to valuate myself. I may misuse some words in this blog but I cannot help it because I really have poor English proficiency. I had decided to let it become a private blog for some times to avoid readers from reading the same post over and over again. There are also some consequences that I wanted to avoid that time because I afraid that my writing will cause some discomfort. I was particularly thinking about my blog all the time but I tried to control myself not to pour out all my true feelings in the blog because it may affect the others' feelings. I didn't think this as an solicitous act but admit it as a selfish and passive intention. I hate that my own values are very extreme and I have some ideas that even myself felt it quite revolting. After so many years of studying in an extremely "passionate" class, I often find myself fluctuating between two characters, sometime even more.
I hope my sister wont be reading this blog anymore, which is one of my point when i private my blog. I find it rather annoying to express my feelings with the knowledge that my family will know about it. I consider this as a very private feelings and I felt strange if my family may know my secret feelings and may be judging me. I am really a family person, love to share my feelings with them and listen to them, but these only occured to certain extents. Am I right? It may be even odder that I don't want my family to know about my feelings but I am alright to publicize it hear to my friends and dear readers. Well, don't ask me why because I also wonder about my own resolution.
I welcomed readers from everywhere as long as you will do any harm to me and my blog. I would love to make friends with all the bloggers and I welcome any criticism and opinions. As a last-5-months secondary school students, I have a lot to write about and I can keep on posting as long as I have enough time. I don't think my title match the content of this blog much but I will continue on this topic if I can passed my trial papers with flying colour.
I am under a lot of stress from this trial papers. This week is the study break between two weeks of examinations and I had not study any subjects. Today is already 19/08/2008, 4th day of my study break.
I hope my sister wont be reading this blog anymore, which is one of my point when i private my blog. I find it rather annoying to express my feelings with the knowledge that my family will know about it. I consider this as a very private feelings and I felt strange if my family may know my secret feelings and may be judging me. I am really a family person, love to share my feelings with them and listen to them, but these only occured to certain extents. Am I right? It may be even odder that I don't want my family to know about my feelings but I am alright to publicize it hear to my friends and dear readers. Well, don't ask me why because I also wonder about my own resolution.
I welcomed readers from everywhere as long as you will do any harm to me and my blog. I would love to make friends with all the bloggers and I welcome any criticism and opinions. As a last-5-months secondary school students, I have a lot to write about and I can keep on posting as long as I have enough time. I don't think my title match the content of this blog much but I will continue on this topic if I can passed my trial papers with flying colour.
I am under a lot of stress from this trial papers. This week is the study break between two weeks of examinations and I had not study any subjects. Today is already 19/08/2008, 4th day of my study break.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home