Thursday, December 6, 2007

Goodbye my dearest cousin...

He is gone. So suddenly. I haven seen him for such a long time. The last time i met him is on huihui wedding day. I'm so shocked. I felt so terrible. Chienchung is still with me and the others when kemchunghua last day. He haven got home even i go back already. We had stay away from home for more than a week. Then so so suddenly when we got home, his dearest brother is gone forever the next day. We never expect this to come. Juz only after we had got home for like not even 24 hours, this shocking news come. Big big cousin had gone and met my sister up there somewhere. Together also my uncles.. We will be alright. We paid our last respect. Hope tat his dearest family will soon recover. Dun blame urself, chooon. None of us expect any of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home