something from miri community net
why do people like to rumour others? for the sake of bragging? putting other people's life in misery to make yourself look good?
You don't have to agree to what other people's culture do and believe... u just need to understand and respect them in order to gain better relation...
There's always the all important "was it their intention to create a malicious rumour about you, or was something they said taken way out of context, blown up and spread about?" I've found that I have to watch my tongue a lot because apparently not everyone shares in my brand of humour and takes what I say far too seriously.
Rumors goes on lifes goes on..
Are you saying he bad mouthed me to get my attention? Oh yeah right! I will slap him to give my attention if that is what he is after!
You don't have to agree to what other people's culture do and believe... u just need to understand and respect them in order to gain better relation...
There's always the all important "was it their intention to create a malicious rumour about you, or was something they said taken way out of context, blown up and spread about?" I've found that I have to watch my tongue a lot because apparently not everyone shares in my brand of humour and takes what I say far too seriously.
Rumors goes on lifes goes on..
Are you saying he bad mouthed me to get my attention? Oh yeah right! I will slap him to give my attention if that is what he is after!
i like to have this blog is not for the pleasure to say sthg bad about someone or say sthg too secretive tat it cant be known by anyone. sensitive issue is really annoying if misunderstood. however, people who care doesn't matter, people who does matter doesn't care..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home